WORTH - We respect ourselves, others and our school environment.
OPPORTUNITY - We aim high and challenge ourselves to succeed.
LEARNING - We always try our best and show resilience.
FRIENDSHIP - We show kindness in our thoughts and actions.
In accordance with The Department for Education we are required to actively promote British values in schools to ensure young people leave school prepared for life in modern Britain. Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
At Wolf Fields, we embrace and promote fundamental British Values through our vision, the curriculum, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We promote British Values through:
- Democracy – we all have a say.
- Rule of Law – we respect the rules of school and laws in society.
- Individual Liberty – we know our human rights and exercise these in school life and beyond.
- Mutual Respect – we respect others and expect them to show us respect.
- Tolerance of those of Different Faiths and Beliefs – together we are one community who care, respect and understand one another.
The vision of the governing body and staff is to provide and deliver a service which:
- Employs a highly motivated staff who are outstanding practitioners, and who have high expectations for children, and of parents. They engage in continued professional development, are consistent, stable and proud to be a member of the school.
- Has a broad, balanced, exciting and practical curriculum where trips and visitors are used to enhance children’s experiences and where reading, writing and maths teaching prepares children for problem solving and independent learning.
- Gives children clear and consistent boundaries so they feel safe, happy, confident and eager to learn, whilst treating them with respect and teaching them to respect others.
- Welcomes, involves, listens to and empowers parents and ensures that communication between parents and staff is effective, timely and appropriate.
- Ensures the site is safe, secure, clean, attractive and sustainable and used widely by the local community.
- Has a skilled, informed, involved, supportive and committed governing body that provides decisive strategic leadership and provides robust challenge and accountability.